Sunday, 13 December 2015

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  Well, Christmas is just a matter of days away and I hope that you are more organised than I am!  We've got a week and 2 days left at school and right now I'm not sure that I'm going to get everything done on time!

We had a suitably wintry theme for the season and the response was terrific.  I was torn between some of the beautiful CAS entries and the more intricate designs, but I eventually chose this beauty for the Spotlight because it is just so pretty


I love the snowy scene and it goes perfectly with the white/blue/kraft combination.  Well done #6 Ina!  Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blog.

The Let it Snow challenge was sponsored by the fabulous All Dressed Up who are giving away some of their lovely digis to our lucky winner.  We asked Mr Random to choose a number and the winner is...



Congratulations! Please contact us (there's a g-mail link in the sidebar) to claim your prize.

This week's challenge theme is Christmas Presents and we're being sponsored by the Ribbon Girl. Remember to stamp if you want to be eligible for entry in the prize draw!

Have a fantastic week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

No comments: