Sunday, 29 November 2015

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  We're celebrating our birthday weekend here at Sweet Stampin' Towers!  Thank you all for playing along with our challenges - without you, we wouldn't be here!

It's time for me to announce the winners from last week's challenge.  I fell in love with this card from #5 Marlies as soon as I saw it:


Congratulations, Marlies!  Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blog.

We have a goodie bag to give away to our randomly chosen winner this week.  The lucky person is



Congratulations again #5 Marlies! It must be your lucky weekend!! Please email us with your snail mail address to claim your prize - there's a link in the sidebar.

This week's challenge is perfect for the run-up to Christmas as the theme is Sparkle and Shine!  We're being sponsored by the fabulous Crafts U Love who have a voucher towards a little crafty spending spree waiting for our randomly chosen winner.  Remember to stamp, though, if you want to be entered into the prize draw!

Have a fabulous week and Happy Stampin'

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Gail said...

Lovely card congrats to both winners happy dance

Marlies said...

Oh this must indeed be my lucky weekend! I'm honoured that my card is in the spotlight and happy that I also won a prize. I'll proudly put your badge on my blog and I'll mail you straight away. Thanks a lot! hugs, Marlies