Sunday, 18 October 2015

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  I hope you're all enjoying a relaxing weekend.  It's time for me to announce the winners from last week's Use Text/Script challenge.

As always, we had a wide range of interpretations of the challenge theme and for our Spotlight feature I wanted to see designs where the text was an obvious part of the design. I was so impressed by this lovely spinner card


Well done #7 maikreations! Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blog.

Our prize draw last week was sponsored by the Ribbon Girl who are giving away a £10 voucher towards a shopping spree at their online store.  We asked Mr Random to choose a winner



Congratulations  #33 Carol Gill!  Please contact us (there's a g-mail link in the sidebar) to claim your prize.

Our latest challenge is called Antiques Roadshow - use an old stamp - we've all got them!  There's a Sweet Stampin' Goodie Bag waiting for one lucky winner.

Wishing you all a wonderful week. Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Maike von maikreations said...

Dear Tracy ;o) Thank you for your kind words - I am very excited that you have picked my card as a Spotlight!!! You made my day! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

crafty-stamper said...

Delighted you chose my card as a winner and congrats to Maike
Carol x