Sunday, 11 October 2015

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  It's my favourite time of year - the leaves are falling thick and fast here and the nights are drawing in... soon I'll be lighting the fire when I get in from work and although I complain about the dust and the mess, there's nothing like settling down and feeling cosy in front of a roaring fire.

Enough of me rambling on - we've got winners to announce!  First of all is my pick for this week's Spotlight feature.  I just love this design!



Well done #4 José - this is a fabulous take on our Wheels theme! Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie (under the tab at the top of the page) to display on your blog.

We've got a Sweet Stampin' Goodie Bag ready to send to our randomly chosen winner.  Mr Random did his stuff and chose


That's you, #7 Sharon!  Congratulations!  Please contact us (there's a g-mail link in the sidebar) to claim your prize.

This week's challenge is to use text or script on your design.  Remember to stamp if you want to be included in our prize draw, which is being sponsored by the fabby Ribbon Girl.

Have a brilliant week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi, I am so excited to have won, but for some reason I can't get the email link to work for me

Sharon xx

José said...

Thanks for putting my card in the spotlight, my blog is wearing proudly the blinky