Sunday, 20 September 2015

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  It's time to announce the winners of last week's Make a Scene challenge.

I was really torn this week when it came to choosing my pick for the Spotlight feature but as we haven't had a Top 3 for ages, I thought this would be a good week to showcase my favourite 3 entries:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Congratulations to our Spotlighters!  Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your lovely blogs.

Now for our prize draw winner.  We're giving away a Sweet Stampin' Goodie Bag to ...



#31 Anita!  Congratulations!  Please contact us (there's a g-mail link in the sidebar) to claim your prize.

We'd like to see your embossed designs for this week's challenge, please.  Remember, though, that you need to stamp in order to be eligible for entry in the prize draw.  We're being sponsored by Flat Friends so the lovely Emma is giving away some of her beautifully drawn digis to our lucky winner.

Have a great week everyone and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Shawna Standish said...

Thank you choosing my Blood Moon for your make a scene challenge!! I really do appreciate it and will proudly post my badge.

Imke said...

Thanks for picking my card as a Spotlight !!!