Sunday, 13 September 2015

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  I hope you are all well and enjoying a relaxing weekend.  Here I am again to announce the winners of our previous challenge, which had a musical theme. 

I fell in love with my choice for this week's Spotlight feature as soon as I saw it.  Just look at this...


LMMS Dove Release - Horns1


Thank you, #16 Lynn T for sharing this gorgeous Christmas card with us. Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie (under the tab at the top of the page) and display it on your blog with pride!

We were sponsored by the fabulous Live and Love Crafts who have a voucher towards a crafty shopping spree to give away.  We asked Mr Random to do the honours and he chose...


 #12 Carol Gill!  Congratulations Carol! Please contact us via the gmail in the sidebar to claim your prize.

We're creating a scene on the challenge blog this week!  We'd love to see your take on our Make a Scene theme but remember to stamp and follow the theme if you want to be eligible for entry in the prize draw.

Have a fabulous week and Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

It is a beautiful card and I can see why you fell in love with it. Love the horns surrounded by holly. Zx

Lyn said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as the Spotlight card!

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a winner and congrats to Lynn
Carol x