Sunday, 14 June 2015

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  I hope the sun is shining in your part of the world.  I'm here again to announce the winners from last week's Something Old and Something New challenge.

Now you will all know that I'm a stickler for the rules, so for our Spotlight feature I was looking for a project which contained something old AND something new AND had a stamped image and/or sentiment.  There were plenty of projects to choose from but this CAS design jumped off the page for me


Well done #19  KarrenJ!  Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blog.

Our sponsors, the Ribbon Girl, have a £10 voucher for their online store ready and waiting for our prize draw winner.  We asked Mr Random to pick a number and he chose


Congratulations #33Ginny!  Please contact us to claim your prize (there's a g-mail link in the sidebar).
 
 
Our latest challenge has a colour theme.  We want you to use predominantly black and white with a pop of one other colour.  We're giving away another Sweet Stampin' Goodie Bag to our lucky winner, so I do hope you can join in the fun!
 

 
Have a great week and Happy Stampin'!

 
♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥
 

2 comments:

~ginny said...

Bou-yah! I am so very lucky to have been chosen for a win - thank you!!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Karren said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card! I'm thrilled!