Sunday, 10 May 2015

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  It doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I was writing the previous Spotlight post and here I am again, with the winners of last week's challenge.

We were looking for creations inspired by a book or a film and as you would expect with this kind of theme, there was a really varied range of styles among the entries.  I was also looking for an obvious link to the theme, too, so this cute card ticked all the right boxes for me.



Well done #1 Caroline-KISS with this brilliant "Over the Hedge" card.  Please take our Spotlight winner's blinkie to display on your blog.

Now for the winner of our prize draw, who will be receiving a Sweet Stampin' goodie bag. 




Congratulations #6 Coldwaters2!  Please contact us via the e-mail link in the sidebar to claim your prize.

This week we'd like to see Spring Flowers as part of your design.  Our sponsor is Crafts U Love who have a voucher to give away, but remember, in order to win, you need to stamp!

Have a lovely week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow I am thrilled that my card was a chosen winner, thank you so much, I will send an e-mail asap
hugs
lorraine x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card to be in the Spotlight.
I'm so thrilled to see it up there xxx
Congrats to the lucky winner.
Caroline xxx