Sunday, 12 April 2015

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!   I'm back to let you know the winners of last week's Paper Piecing challenge.

For our Spotlight feature I've chosen this fabulous card - it caught my eye immediately and I'm sure you'll agree, it's fabulous!


Well done #15 Sarah-J W!  Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie for your blog and display it with pride.

Live and Love Crafts generously sponsored this challenge and have a £10 voucher waiting for our randomly chosen winner.  Mr Random did his stuff and picked

 
 

Congratulations! Please contact us via the g-mail link in the sidebar to claim your prize.

This week's challenge is all about children - we'd like you to make something suitable for a child.  Remember to stamp (rubber or digi, we don't mind) in order to be eligible for the prize draw which is being sponsored by All Dressed Up.

Have a fabulous week everyone and Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay!! thanks for "spotlighting" little old me!! xx

Alicia Borowski said...

Yippee! Lucky winner is me. Thanks so very much. Email coming your way now :)