Sunday, 8 March 2015

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!   Sunday comes round soooo quickly!  I'm back at Sweet Stampin' Towers to let you know the winners from last week's All or Nothing challenge.

We had a huge number of entries - interestingly, far more for the layered look than for CAS.  I found it quite tricky at first to decide on an outright winner, but I kept being drawn back to this card by #20 Marlies



The thought that has gone into this design really shines through, don't you think?  Congratulations, Marlies - please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blog.

Live and Love Crafts kindly sponsored our challenge, so let's see who is the lucky winner of a £10 LLC voucher.



That's you #109 Jane's Journal!  Congratulations Jane!  Please contact us to claim your prize - the link to the gmail is in the sidebar.

Can you believe we're into March already?  Here in SW Scotland we're still waiting for any real signs of Spring, but to celebrate the start of this new season our challenge theme this week is Green.  No need for any further explanation, I think but I do need to remind you that although we love to see all of your creations, as a stamping challenge we can only include in the prize draw those which use either a rubber/clear or digi stamp as part of the design.  Our prize draw sponsor for the Green challenge is Flat Friends who are giving away 4 digis to the winner as chosen by Mr Random.

Have a fabulous week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats x

Jane said...

How brilliant to see that I won the voucher..it's my lucky day! Thanks so much, I will email you now. Thanks so much for all your hard work running the challenge. A worthy DT choice too, well done x

Marlies said...

Thank you for choosing my card to be in the spotlight. I'm thrilled, you made my day! Thank you very much! hugs, Marlies