Sunday, 8 February 2015

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  It's time to reveal our winners from last week's Love challenge.

We had a fabulous number of entries, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to have a Top 3.  Here they are, in no particular order:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PB_LoveTail


Congratulations everyone! Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie for your blogs (you'll find it under the tab at the top of the page).

Now for our randomly chosen prize winner, picked by Random.Org.  The Ribbon Girl are providing a gorgeous prize which will be put on one side for...


Congratulations, Norma!  Please contact Abi and Fi (there's a link in the sidebar) to claim your prize.

Our latest challenge is now up and running. This week we'd like you to add a Heart to your creations - remember to stamp, if you want to be eligible for entry in the prize draw!  Speaking of prizes, our sponsor is Quixotic Paperie, who have a £10 voucher for a little spend at their online crafty shop ... I wouldn't mind that myself!

Have a lovely week, everyone and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a spotlight winner! I am so proud to display my blinkie on my blog.Congratulations to the other winners too.
Amelia

Kuni said...

Wow...thank you so much for choosing my card in the Top3 and congrats to the other winners.
Hugs
Kuni

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such pretty card - well done everyone x