Sunday, 5 October 2014

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  Autumn has definitely arrived here in SW Scotland... but more of that later.  First we need to announce the winners from last week's challenge.

Who is in our Spotlight this week.  My goodness, this was a tough one to call!  We had a great response to our Just for Men challenge and I am always amazed at the variety of interpretations of our challenge themes.  In the end I chose this one:




As the mother of a teenager I could really relate to this card - the time goes by so quickly and it seems like it was only yesterday that the Boy Wonder could sit on his dad's shoulders like this! The image and sentiment really appealed to me, so well done #21 Deanne. Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blog.

Time now to see who has won our prize draw, sponsored by Your or Mine Papercrafts.  We called on the services of Mr Random and he chose



#29 Helen!  Congratulations - please contact Abi and Fi (there's a link in the sidebar) to claim your prize.

As I mentioned earlier, autumn has well and truly arrived here.  It's certainly a beautiful time of year and I'm so lucky to be surrounded by trees where I live.  So why not take your inspiration from outside, if you live on this side of the world, and join in our Autumn challenge this week.  We're being sponsored by Bunny Zoe's Crafts who have a £10 crafty voucher up for grabs.  Remember to stamp, though, if you want to be eligible for a prize!

Have a lovely week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Oh thank you so much!!! I ,too, felt the same way when I was making the card!! My boys are 20 and 23!

Sandra H said...

Congrats