Sunday, 3 August 2014

Spotlight and weekly winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  Grab a cuppa cos this may be a long post as I have a few re draws to do!!

What a hard decision it is to spotlight just one card however I have managed to pick this one...






Well done Coops....  Your colouring of this sweet image is just lovely.  Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blog - you'll find under the tab at the top of the page.

Now to announce our prize winner, chosen by Mr Random.  Our sponsor, Crafty Ribbons will be sending a lovely prize to...



Congratulations! Please contact Abi and Fi to claim your prize.

So, we haven't had anyone claim their prize from the last few challenges so here we go...

The winner of the Quixotic Paperie voucher is Cinni

The winner of the Craft Classes Online is Billie

The winner of the Wild Orchids voucher is Papersniffer

Our current challenge has the theme "Bingo board", which should give you lots of stamping options: butterflies, birds, planes, balloons... We're being sponsored by Craft Mojo so there's a fabby prize waiting for one lucky winner.

Hope you can join in the fun with us this week. Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Billie A said...

Awesome,I just saw that I won the stamp class. I will email you to get info.. Thanks so much.

coops said...

thank you so much ladies for picking my snowbird as your spotlight, you have made my day and congrats to all the other lucky winners too ;D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Well done all x

Jane said...

Hi ladies I am totally delighted to see my name come out of the hat...I am having trouble leaving comments...I did leave one when this post went live! I have already emailed Abi and Fee...could you check I have'nt been spammed. Well done to everyone else too, crafty hugs and thanks xx