Sunday, 29 June 2014

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  I hope you are all enjoying a lovely, relaxing weekend.

It's time for me to announce our winners from the Paper Piecing challenge.  First up, here's my pick for the Spotlight feature



Well done, #3 Danielle Vincent!  I love the bold colours in this fabulous card. Please take our blinkie for your blog and display it with pride!

I asked Mr Random to choose our prize draw winner.  The sponsor for this challenge is Stamp & Create, who are giving away a $20 voucher to spend in their online store.  The lucky winner is...



#8 Pauline! Congratulations!  Please contact Abi and Fi to claim your prize.

Our latest challenge is Summer Fun and is being sponsored by Hobbycutz, who have a £7.50 voucher waiting for our randomly chosen winner.   Hope you can join in the Summer Fun with us this week.

Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

No comments: