Sunday, 22 June 2014

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!   I can't believe that another week has flown by and it's already time to announce the winners from our Flowers challenge.

We had a fabulous number of floral entries and it took me a while to decide which one to pick for our Spotlight feature this week.   CAS or full-on flowers?  Cute and cuddly or elegant and understated?  Here's the card I kept going back to




Isn't this a lovely interpretation of the challenge theme?  Well done #27 Anne-Marie S! Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie for your blog and display it with pride!

Our sponsors the Ribbon Girl have donated a £10 voucher for their online store as our prize this week.  Mr Random was called upon to do the honours and chose


#37 Lucy Patrick.  Congrats, Lucy - please contact Abi and Fi to claim your prize.

Our latest challenge is underway and we'd like to see paper-piecing on your creations this time, please.  Do remember that this is a stamping challenge so in order to be eligible for a prize, you really do need to use either a digi or rubber/clear stamp.  We're being sponsored by Stamp and Create who have a $20 voucher ready and waiting for our lucky winner.

Hope you can join us again this week!. Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Erika Horvathova said...

Congrats to winners :)

Ann-Marie said...

Thank you for choosing my card as the Spotlight winner for this week. That's brightened up my Sunday no end. Take care, Ann-Marie xx

Sandra H said...

Congrats

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh how lovely, I'm so excited to see I was randomly chosen as the winner of this challenge!! I almost missed it as I was having Blogger issues when this was announced! What a gorgeous Spotlighted card, XOX Lucy