Sunday, 4 May 2014

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  I hope you've had a great week and that you're having an even better weekend.  We've got a Bank Holiday here in the UK, which is always good news - more time to craft!

I know that every week I say that the entries we received were gorgeous - and I mean it - but this week, Sweet Stampers, you really did surpass yourselves.  I got so much inspiration from looking at the different interpretations of our No DP theme and I can honestly say it was a real treat to come and visit you all this week. 

My Spotlight pick this week is the entry which just took my breath away:



#74 Papersniffer - this is amazing!  Do check out Wendy's blog, folks, for all the details on how she made this wonderful batik design.

Time now for Mr Random to choose our prize winner.  What a treat we have for you this week!  It's a place on a course with My Creative Classroom!  Check out the details here.

The lucky winner is...



Congratulations #50 Barbara Bruder!  Please contact Abi and Fi to claim your prize. 

Our latest challenge is Fairies or Fantasy and we've got another fab prize for one lucky winner in the shape of a £15 voucher from Crafty Devils Papercraft.  Remember to STAMP though, if you want to be eligible for a prize.  We don't mind if you use a rubber or digi stamp, but stamp you absolutely must!

Wishing you all a brilliant week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

6 comments:

riliska said...

very nice card - bright and joyful!!
Congratulations to Barbara Bruder!

niki1 said...

Abi and Fi,

You've got mail(s)
Please I am trying to reach you on several occasions ( 3 mails )
But I did not get any answer !
Thank you for your help !
Greetings from Monique ( niki1 )

Sandra H said...

Congratulations x

Wendy Fraser said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card to spotlight, it's made my day! xxx

Barbara Bruder said...

Whoo Hoo, I am really excited to learn that I have won a course over at My Creative Classroom. Thanks so much, this is a great way to start my week out. LOL

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Congratulations - this is a stunning card. Sweet Stampin' DT x