Sunday, 27 April 2014

Spotlight and Weekly Winners

Good morning Sweet Stampers! Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend.  I'm here to announce the winners from last week's Lots of Layers challenge.

First of all, who is in our Spotlight this week?  There was such a variety of interpretations of our theme that I really struggled to choose just one project for our Spotlight, so this week, it's a Top 3.  Here they are, in no particular order


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Gorgeous, aren't they?  Well done, everyone - please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blogs.

We have 2 prizes this week, kindly donated by our sponsors  Marianne Designs and Heather Ellis.  Mr Random chose our winners...


#96 Simply Cute - you win goodies from Marianne Designs!



#21 Lucy Patrick - you win 2 lovely Heather Ellis digis!

Congratulations to our winners! Please contact Abi and Fi (there's a link in the sidebar) to claim your prizes.

This week's challenge is an interesting one: no DP!  As a self-confessed paper addict I thought it would be a nightmare, but quite the reverse - I had great fun trying something I don't normally do.  So much so, in fact, that I've had to have a wee spend on some stamps to work the CAS look ... as you do.  We can't wait to see what you come up with this week! Remember, though that you must STAMO if you want to be eligible for our prize draw.  And talking about prizes, we've got a real treat from My Creative Classroom for our lucky winner (check out the details here)!

Have a great week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Ooh, so excited to see I've won a couple of Heather Ellis digis, thank you so much!! Congratulations to all the winners and top 3, XOX Lucy

Sandra H said...

So beautiful many congrats all x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the winners and top picks! It's nice to see my friend Marion's lovely card as one of your top picks! Well done!

marion said...

Owwww I was picked into the top 3, thank you so much for this honour, you made my day, thank you !!! lots of hugs, Marion