Saturday, 8 March 2014

Be inspired by a song, film or book...



Good morning sweet stampers and welcome to another challenge.

Thanks you to everybody our challenge last week....ooh Tracey will have a hard task tomorrow!!


Our challenge this week is "be inspired" easy peasy...we want to see some inspiration from the title of a song, book or film!!

This week we are sponsored by Mei at Yours or Mine Paper Crafts....and here's a wee bit about Mei and her generous offer to our Sweet Stampin fans.

Hello! My name is Mei and I have been card-making since 2009, my tremendous love for
it has inspired me to open up my very own online store! Yours or Mine Paper Crafts is a
place where you can purchase supplies to create your own projects, or view my gallery
for inspiration! All the brands and products we carry are items I have personally used for
my own projects and I feel they would be awesome products that you will like as well.

It’s my pleasure to sponsor this week’s challenge at Sweet Stampin Challenge and as a bonus,
use discount code TAKE20 for 20% off my store until the closing date of this challenge.


who are giving away to one lucky winner picked at random...



and we have our monthly sponsor..Cuddly Buddly..



and there's a £10 voucher up for grabs at the end of each month.

And now for some inspiration from the team starting with our guest for this month...

Bev - has chosen the film "The Wizaed of Oz"



Sammy  - has chosen the film "Captain America"


Chris - has chosen the film "Amelia"


Susan - has chosen the film/song and book "The Snowman"


Judy - has chosen the song "Love me Do"


Janine - has chosen the film/book "Alice in Wonderland"


Sandra - has chosen the film "Rock of Ages"



Jeanette - has chosen the song "Love Me Tender"



Jacky - has chosen the film "Dumbo"



Fi - has chosen the song "You are my Sunshine"



Debbie - has chosen the song "All the Small Things"



Remember to pop back tomorrow to see if you are a lucky winner & get your entries into this week's challenge for another chance to win a fabulous prize!

Remember to check out our Christmas Challenge too... 


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥



5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous cards x

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely DT cards...I just join your challenge...hope you like my card :)

Bunny said...

Very cute cards. Thank you for the challenge.

Linda said...

uber fabby DT cards...what wonderful insiration!

Wendy said...

Great design team samples. Janine, I LOVE your card! Thanks for the "inspired by" challenge this week.