Sunday, 8 December 2013

Spotlight, Weekly and Monthly Winners

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  Another week has flown by and it's time for me to let you know who has won our weekly and monthly prize draws.  First of all, though, I'd like to show you who is in our Spotlight this week.  Our challenge theme was Black, White and One Other Colour, and this striking red, white and black creation grabbed my attention straightaway. 




Well done, #17 Toni at FHC!  This is a really fabulous design.  Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie and display it on your blog with pride!

Our sponsor for last week's challenge was My Mum's Craft Shop who are kindly giving away a £10 voucher to our randomly chosen winner:



That's you #9 Ginny!

And finally, we need to see who has won our November monthly prize draw, sponsored by the Ribbon Girl


A £10 voucher is waiting for #242, which is #193 in our Christmas is Coming challenge ... Scrapellen, that's you!

Congratulations to our winners. Please contact Abi and Fi to claim your prizes.

Our latest challenge is a nice, easy one - we'd like to see Ribbon on your creations this week.  Remember to stamp, though, if you want to be eligible for a prize.

Have a great week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Congratulations!!!

Ellen said...

Jooohoo, thank you soo much, and prize from "The ribbon girl" is soo perfect for me, Who love laces and ribbons !!:) I'm IN Tenerife now, but I will send you an email as soon as I come to a computer :)
Thank for all the great DT inspirations and chalkenges her!:)
Hugs, Ellen

Ellen said...

Jooohoo, thank you soo much, and prize from "The ribbon girl" is soo perfect for me, Who love laces and ribbons !!:) I'm IN Tenerife now, but I will send you an email as soon as I come to a computer :)
Thank for all the great DT inspirations and chalkenges her!:)
Hugs, Ellen

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Thank you for picking me at random have sent an email Ginny♥