Sunday, 17 November 2013

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers! I hope you're all warm and cosy and enjoying a relaxing weekend; if you're on the other side of the world to us, I hope the sun is shining where you are.

What a great response we had to last week's "Christmas is Coming" challenge! You're all obviously in full Christmas-card-making mode and there were a good number of cards that I'll no doubt be casing when I get myself organised!

With such a wonderful turnout, it was really difficult to pick just one winner, so this week we're having another Top 3. 





 
 
 
 
 

Aren't they fabulous?  Well done, ladies and thank you for sharing your gorgeous creations with us.  Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie for your blogs.

Now for our randomly chosen winner.  The Christmas challenge was sponsored by the fabulous Cuddly Buddly who are kindly giving away a £10 voucher to...






Congratulations! Please contact Abi and Fi to claim your prize.

Our latest challenge is being sponsored by the Stamp Fairy and we'd like to use Tags this week.  Remember, though, that you must stamp (rubber or digi) to be eligible for our weekly and monthly prize draw.  The November monthly prize is being sponsored by our good friends the Ribbon Girl so there's lots to play for!

Hope to see you here this week! Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

5 comments:

Janice said...

Ooh, thank you so much for the spotlight & well done to the other winners, Jx

riliska said...

Woh! Cool!

Katie said...

Yay random picked me as the winner!! I'll email you :)

Sandra H said...

Congratulations all x

DesignerDiva said...

Thank you soooooooooo much for my spotlight place, you have made my day, congratulations to all the other winners.
Hugs Laurie xx