Sunday, 6 October 2013

Spotlight, Weekly and Monthly Winners

Good morning Sweet Stampers! It's a beautiful Autumn day here as I type this post; the leaves are changing colour and starting to fall, but the sky is blue and the sun is shining - I love this time of year!

Autumn not only features in our current challenge but its colours are displayed in all their glory in my Spotlight pick from last week's "Things with Wings" challenge.  Prepare to be blown away and take a look at this:



What a stunning creation this is!  Well done, #79 Julie B.  Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie for your fabulous blog.

"Things with Wings" was sponsored by the fabby Lili of the Valley, who are giving a £10 voucher to this week's randomly chosen winner.



That's you #72 Deanne!

We also have a £10 voucher to give away in our monthly prize draw, kindly sponsored by our wonderful friends, the Ribbon Girl.  The winner is chosen at random from all of our eligible entries this month and is...



#55 Bev Cole from our Got the Blues challenge!  Congratulations, ladies - please contact Abi and Fi to claim your prizes.

As I mentioned earlier, our Autumn challenge is already up and running, with prizes from the Ribbon Girl (for the monthly draw) and Cuddly Buddly up for grabs! Let's see those autumn colours but don't forget to stamp if you want to be in with a chance of winning a prize!

Have a brilliant week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness, I was so surprised to see my card on my blog following roll this morning! I'm really chuffed that you liked it, thank you! I will add your badge to my sidebar:)
Julie x

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous DT creations, Julie's card is a really beautiful creation. Thanks for another great challenge x

Bev Cole said...

thanks so much for the sweet prize! I am honored to be chosen.


Bev

Emma Sheppard said...

Gorgeous card Julie! Congratulations to you and the other winners x