Sunday, 11 August 2013

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend.

We had the most lovely nautical themed entries for our Sea/Ocean challenge and once again I found it hard to choose one outright winner.  However, I kept going back to this stunning card made by #27 Janice.  I love the image and the story behind it... do hop over the Janice's blog to see what I'm talking about!  



Congratulations, Janice!  Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie for your blog and display it with pride!

Now for our weekly prize, chosen at random from last week's entries.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Sir Stampalot, who are giving away 2 stamps to our lucky winner... and that lucky winner is...



Woo hoo! #17 Lorraine B!  Congratulations! Please contact Abi and Fi (there's a link in the sidebar) to claim your prize!

Our latest challenge is a personal favourite: Use Kraft.  We're looking forward to seeing your krafty designs but remember that you need to STAMP in order to be eligible for a prize.  And on the subject of prizes, we're sponsored by Cuddly Buddly this week - they have a £10 voucher to give away.  The wonderful Ribbon Girl are once again sponsoring our monthly prize draw - how fab is that?

Have a brilliant week everyone and Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Janice said...

Thank you so much for spot lighting my card - I shall indeed wear your blinkie with pride! Jx

Lorraine said...

Woo Hoo!! What a lovely surprise to see I've won a prize...you've made my day!
Thank you very much - off to email you now!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Congrats to you both x