Sunday, 28 July 2013

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers! Well, you can tell it's the summer in the UK because all of the Christmas themed craft stash is starting to hit the stores! I will confess to having already done some crafty Christmas shopping...

Which brings me nicely on to the announcement of our winners of last week's challenge, Christmas in July.  Fi said yesterday that she thought I'd have a hard time choosing a winner for the Spotlight and she was right! I could easily have had a Top 5, but I've gone for a Top 3 this week, so here they are, in no particular order
 
#33 Liselot - such a beautiful vintage card


 
 
#72 Norma - those flowers are handmade, folks!



 
#99 Mary Lou - check this out, this is a tealight box



Congratulations, ladies! Please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie for your blogs and display it with pride!

Now for our weekly prize draw winner, chosen by Mr Random. 



That's #82 Marianne MW!  Congratulations - you're the lucky winner of a $20 voucher for Stamp and Create! Please contact Abi and Fi to claim your prize.

Our latest challenge is now underway.  The theme is Balls! Make of that what you will! We're delighted to have not one, but two sponsors this week - My Mum's Craft Shop and Saturated Canary.  Plus, of course, we have the fabby Ribbon Girl sponsoring our monthly prize draw - let's be honest, we spoil you (but you're worth it).

So keep those fabulous (stamped) entries coming in and have a glorious week!  I'm personally looking forward to meeting up with Abi and the Scottish Sweeties for a blether and a good laugh - hope you have something great planned, too!

Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

5 comments:

Ghea said...

Gefeliciteerd hoor dames met jullie prijs super mooi zijn jullie kaarten geworden.
Liefs Ghea

Sandra H said...

Beautiful creations and congrats Marianne x

Liselot said...

Thanks for picking my in your Top 3!
Liselot

Marianne said...

That's so great: I'm the random winner from last challenge. I'm gonna email you right away!! Thanks girls!
xxx Marianne MW

Mary Lou said...

Congrats Marianne!!! Thanks for choosing my creation as top 3----you made me smile!!!
Hugs and happiness