Sunday, 23 June 2013

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers! I hope you're all having a fabulous - and crafty - weekend! I'm counting the days to the end of term here in Scotland.  I'm hoping for enough dry days so that I can tame the jungle that is my garden and I'd love it if we had weather warm enough for me to be able to sit outside and craft!

Right, let's get on with announcing this week's winners! First up, our Spotlight feature.  We had some gorgeous entries this week and at one point I thought I'd have to have a Top 3, as I just couldn't make up my mind.  However, I decided that the work and attention to detail in this little beauty merited pride of place on the blog today:


Well done #48 Norma! This is a truly fabulous work of art! Please help yourself to our Spotlight Winner's blinkie for your lovely blog!

Now for our prize draw winner! Mr Random did his thing and chose



Congratulations! You win some fabulous goodies from Iva Nova Chest, our Natali's online store!  Please contact Abi and Fi to claim your prize.

The latest challenge is Cute & Cuddly and is sponsored by the Stamp Fairy.  Our monthly prize is sponsored by the Ribbon Girl, so why not join in the fun? 

Have a fabulous week!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow, what a masterpiece!! Definitely deserves the win, well done Norma! I'm off to check out your blog, XOX Lucy

Sandra H said...

Congrats x

Norma said...

Thanks so much.
Hugs,
Norma

Scrappy Scatty said...

Ohhhh how fab have emailed you thank you xx