Sunday, 24 March 2013

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good Morning Sweet Stampers!   This is probably going to the quickest post ever - we've just had our electricity restored after losing power on Friday due to the dreadful weather.  I'm making the most of having an internet connection, so let's get straight down to business and announce our winner!



The decoupaged image has been coloured beautifully - well done, #57 Craftin' Suzie!  Please take our blinkie for your blog and display it with pride!

Our sponsor for this week's challenge in the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop  who are giving away a lovely little bundle of ribbons to....


Congratulations! Please contact Abi and Fi to claim your prize.

Our new challenge is lots of layers and we're being sponsored by My Mum's Craft ShopThe Ribbon Girl are very kindly sponsoring our monthly prize draw once again, so many thanks to our lovely sponsors.

As promised, short and sweet today. It's freezing here - and STILL snowing - so I'm off to wrap my hands around some hot chocolate to try to thaw out!

Have a wonderful week everyone and whatever you are up to, stay safe and warm.  Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrat's x

Gertrude said...

WOW, sehr edel die Karte
lg Gertrude

Mema's Crafts said...

I am so excited to be a winner! I appreciate the opportunity and being chosen. I got my badge and sent the email to claim my prize although winning was a prize itself.

Lesia