Sunday, 10 March 2013

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  Here in the UK it's Mothers Day, so I hope that all of you lovely mums out there are having a wonderful day.

We had a fabulous response to our embossing challenge last week and, as ever, I had quite a job to pick just one winner.  However, I kept going back to this one...


I love the way this card has been put together; the embossed music background goes perfectly with the image and the colouring is stunning!  Well done, #50 Rose C!  Please help yourself to our Spotlight Winner's badge, which is under the tab at the top of the page.

Now for our weekly prize draw.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Sir Stampalot and the prize is some Molly Blooms stamps.  They are destined for...


#3 Tammy A! Congratulations, Tammy - please contact Abi and Fi (there's a link in the sidebar) to claim your prize.

Now on to this week's challenge, which is to make something for a man or a boy.  We're sponsored by Cuddly Buddly and the Ribbon Girl are the sponsors of the monthly prize draw for March. So let's see those male-themed creations but remember, to be eligible for a prize, you must stamp!

Hope you all have a fabby week.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations and a great card xx

Tammy said...

WooHoo how exciting!! Thank you so much! :) I will email you! Congratulations to Rose... your card is adorable!
Hugs, Tammy

Rose said...

Awww . . . I've just discovered that you've selected my Guitar Kody card for your spotlight. Thanks sooo much! It means alot to me to have my card selected by such a talented designer as yourself. Hugz, ~ Rose