Friday, 19 October 2012

Autumn Leaves/Trees.

Good morning sweet stampers...well I think autumn has arrived!!  It has been very windy, rainy and baltic this past week and I(Fi) have had to put the heating on....I normally try to wait til November...so with that in mind our challenge this week is "autumn leaves".

Our sponsor this week is LOTV..

 who are giving one lucky winner a £10 voucher for their store...



we also have our monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen...

...who is giving one lucky winner a £10 voucher to their online store.

check out the inspiration below starting with our Guest Designer this month..

Carole









♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

6 comments:

Natali said...

Oh Ladies, you have make amazing job for inspiration for "Autumn leaves/trees" challenge. Love it!!
Hugs
Natali
(you know everything about my Eng already )))lol)

kanda said...

Such fabulous creations from the DT xx

Janneke said...

What a great have you all made girls ;o)
I hope I can join this one, I love the Autumn.
Miss you girls

hugs, Janneke ♥

Stempelbavaria said...

Thanks for the great Challenge and the Inspirations from DT.
Hugs, Daniela

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful selection of cards hugs Ginny x

Simone said...

Awesome DT creations! Thanksfo so many inspirations!
Simone