Sunday, 16 September 2012

Spotlight and Weekly Winners


Good morning Sweet Stampers!  I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing - and possibly crafty -weekend!

Last week's challenge theme was White on White and although we didn't have a huge number of entries this time, the ones we did have were simply gorgeous.

It was this one, though, that stood out for me...






Well done, #29 KraftyK!  I love the super-cute image and the embossed layers are fab!


We have 2 prizes to give away this week - woo hoo!  The first is a set of Letraset Promarkers and this goes to....




Next, our very own Sweetie, Natali, is giving away the most gorgeous bundle of embellies to another randomly chosen winner.




#1 Sabrina!  Congratulations, ladies!  Please contact Abi and Fi using the email link in the side bar to claim your prizes.  It's always a good idea to add a note here so that we can see you're e.mailing.  Occasionally mail does go astray & we'd hate for you to miss out.

 Our Simply Sentimental challenge started yesterday, so we hope you can join in the fun this week.  We would like the focal point of your design to be a sentiment, please and remember, in order to be eligible for a prize, you must use a stamp (rubber or digi, we don't mind)!

Have a fabulous week, everyone and Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

5 comments:

Albany said...

Oh wow thank you so much! That's made my day :). Although its not letting me email to claim my prizes because I dont have an Outlook email account. Would it be possible to have an email address and I can do it through hotmail? Thank you so much again x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations x

kraftyk said...

Thank you so much for picking my card to be 'In the Spotlight'. I am thrilled to have been chosen.
Congratulations to the other winners
Kim xx

Abi said...

Albany, I'm heading right over to your blog, sorry about that x

Sabrina Chaoskueken said...

Woooo-hooooo - back from the Stempel-Mekka (a great german trade fair for stampers) I got these amazing news!

You got an email :))))

Hugs
Sabrina