Sunday, 30 September 2012

Spolight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers! It's a bit chilly here in the UK, isn't it?  I can't believe how quickly the nights are drawing in now... maybe it's time I got serious about making some Christmas cards!

We had some lovely entries last week, but, as we mentioned yesterday, quite a few of them didn't actually comply with the theme of using a charm.  We love to see your entries, but if you don't follow the rules, we can't include you in the prize draw - that's only fair, isn't it?

My Spotlight pick this week is a stunning creation - oh, how I wish I could make cards like this!



Well done, Karita! This really is a W.O.W. card with the WOW factor! I love the little snowflake charm, too.  We'd love you to take our Spotlight blinkie for your lovely blog.

Onto this week's prize winner now, as chosen by Mr Random. Our sponsor for this challenge was


who are giving away 2 digis of the winner's choice.


Congratulations #6 Karina!  Please contact Abi and Fi using the link in the sidebar to claim your prize!

Our latest challenge is "Vintage" and we're really looking forward to seeing your take on this.  It's a style I love, but I always feel that I could do better, so I'll be visiting you all and looking for some tips!  Our sponsor for this challenge is




We are also very lucky to have a regular monthly sponsor in the form of Joanna Sheen, who kindly donates a prize of a £10 voucher for her online shop.

Have a wonderful week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Karita said...

Thank you for picking my card for sptolight :) And your beautiful words :) I will carry your blinkie with proud and joy :)

Have a lovely day :)
Hugs,
Karita

Sandra H said...

Congrat's