Sunday, 8 July 2012

Spotlight, Weekly and Monthly Winners!

Good morning Sweet Stampers! I hope you are all safe, warm and dry; I feel so sorry for all of those people who have been affected by the horrendous weather we are experiening in the UK right now. 

We had a terrific response to our Scallops challenge and as such it wasn't easy to choose just one entry to be in our Spotlight. In fact, I think I visited every entry twice before I could make up my mind!

Maybe it's because I'm looking forward to my holidays; perhaps it's because of the rotten weather here in the UK, but mostly it's the sheer gorgeousness of this cute creation that made me choose this card to be in our Spotlight this week...



Well done #26 Marie Therese! This really is the cutest card! Please take our Spotlight Winners' blinkie for your blog and display it with pride!

Now for our randomly chosen winners; there are two this week as we have our weekly prize and our monthly prize to give away.

First up, the weekly winner, who will receive 3 digi's from Crafts and Me.  Mr Random reported for duty and chose



#2 Pauline!  Congratulations!


And now our monthly winner, chosen randomly from all of our entries in the month of June.  Who will be the lucky winner of a £10 from the fabulousness that is Joanna Sheen?



Yes, it's you, #32 Hazel (from our Stitching challenge)!

Ladies, please contact Abi and Fi using the email link in the sidebar and they will tell you how to claim your prizes.

As always, we have a new challenge for you this week.  We'd like to see your take on Paper Piecing! You can make anything you like, as long as you remember to STAMP!  This week we have Bunny Zoe's Crafts as our sponsor and once again, the yummy Joanna Sheen is giving away a prize to one lucky winner drawn from all of the entries in July.

I'm off on my hols, so the lovely Abi and Fi will be on prize giving duty next week.  Have a wonderful week, Sweet Stampers and Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Thank you for picking me for the Spotlight ♥

Aunty Sue said...

well done girls

Sandra H said...

Congratulations:)x

Hazel said...

Wow! my number came up for June - I've emailed - look forward to hearing from you - thank you so much x