Sunday, 22 July 2012

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers! I'm back from my travels and although it's always nice to get home, I must say that Barcelona was amazing.  I want to give a big thank you to the gorgeousness that is Fi for standing in for me last week while the Boy Wonder and I were soaking up the sun and enjoying some Spanish culture!

It's another grey day over at Sweet Stampin' Towers (Scottish Division) so I do hope it's brighter and warmer wherever you are.  Do you have Olympic Fever yet?  Well you are certainly a patriotic group of stampers - we  really enjoyed looking at your national flag-inspired creations last week.

There was naturally a lot of red, white and blue but this one with a Parisian flavour caught my eye.



Well done, #13 Shelley.  This is a fabulous, fun card! Please take our blinkie to display on your blog - it's very well deserved!

Now for  our randomly chosen weekly prize, which this week is Letraset




who are giving away a set of Promarkers.
And our lucky winner is...


Yes, #1 that's you Antonella (Birthday card and freebie)! Please contact Abi and Fi using the email link in the sidebar to claim your lovely prize.

A new challenge is already underway.  We're looking for monochromatic creations this week. As my lovely teamie Wedgie puts it, "choose one colour and stick with it!". And remember, you can make pretty much anything you like as long as you remember to stamp (rubber or digi, we don't mind).  As usual we have some yummy prizes up for grabs: a £10 voucher for our monthly prize winner courtesy of Joanna Sheen and 2 digis from Emerald Faeries in this week's prize draw.

Wishing you all a fun-filled, sun-filled week! Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Glad you liked my card... thanks for choosing my Parisian creation! Shelly x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you both. x