Friday, 13 July 2012

Paper Piecing

Well the southern branch of Sweet Stampin' is a little soggy today after a day of deluge yesterday & more forecast today!  I hope you're faring better wherever you are!  We've a new challenge to keep you occupied whatever the weather, we want to see your PAPER PIECING (without the 'R' lol!)

This week we're sponsored by Bunny Zoe's Crafts

gif maker

who have generously supplied a £10 voucher to the shop for the winner:


and we also have our monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen who is giving one lucky winner a £10 voucher for their store.



Inspiration time, it's July so that means a new guest...Huge thanks to Sarah for joining us in June & for July we have Desire Fourie!  Lovely to have you hon.


Wedgie



Abi









Can't wait to see what you do!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT. Caroline xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Just love the Design Team's beautiful and inspirational projects. I feel so honoured to be a guest here.
Wishing you a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Doing Life

sue - bearhouse said...

stunning DT cards, can't wait to have a go at this one!!

Sue

Sandra H said...

Beautiful creations and great inspirations:)

Kreatives von Andrea said...

Thank you for the great challenge and the inspiration from the Team.

nice greeting from Andrea

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous DT cards Team Abi! Wedgie xxx

Niinu said...

Can you please remove my first picture?
There was an error which I have now been repaired:) Sorry about that!

meine-bastelarena said...

Hello just a quick note about my entry (no. 25). I guess I misunderstood the theme a little bit, so sorry, I have already deleted the link in my post that leads to your challenge. Thanks for reminding me and you are totally free to delete my entry. I am looking forward the next theme I hope to get it right this time ;) hugs, bastelarena