Sunday, 17 June 2012

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers! It's Sunday, so it must be time to announce our Spotlight and prize winners this week.

Your entries last week were stunning! I have to admit to being very jealous of the neat stitching, real and faux, as I can never seem to stitch in a straight line! Fortunately the Sweeties were able to help me out in choosing our Spotlight winner, as I couldn't make my mind up on my own!

We opted for this fabulous, fun card...



Well, done #77 Michelle - I'm sure we all know people for whom this might be appropriate! Love the stitching, too!  You'll find our Spotlight winner's blinkie under the tab at the top of the page. We'd love you to put it on your blog!

And now for our randomly chosen prize winner.  For this challenge we were sponsored by the fabulous Sew Sweet



who are giving away a £10 voucher for their gorgeous online store.  Mr Random chose...




yes, #30 Debbie S, that's you!  Please contact Abi and Fi using the email link in the sidebar to claim your prize.

We have a brand new challenge for you this week. Its all about Summer Fun! We'd like to see creations on a summery theme (some of us in the UK will have to use our imaginations!) and as usual, we have great prizes on offer for our randomly chosen winners.  Stamp and Create are giving away a $20 voucher and we also have our monthly sponsor, Joanna Sheen, who gives a £10 store voucher each month.

Maybe if we get lots and lots of summery entries, it will actually start to feel as if summer has arrived!

Have a wonderful week, everyone and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrat's

MichelleO said...

Wow Thanks So Much!!! i had a ton of fun making this card, laughed at it the entire time! Now we will see how hard the guy I am giving it to this coming week... LOL I think he has a great sense of humor!

I'll grab the blinkie and put it on my blog :0)

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

A fabulous card Michelle ~ LOVE your stitiching :) Sarah x