Sunday, 10 June 2012

Spotlight and weekly winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  As I type this there are hints of something other than just grey above us in the UK! I do believe I can see a glimpse of blue sky, although what has happened to the big round yellow thing I do not know!

We had a terrific response to our "Favourite Stamp" challenge - thank you all so much for joining in.  How did you choose? I really couldn't have decided on just one stamp and  I'd be the same with papers too!

And on the subject of choosing a favourite, how do I choose the Spotlight winner each week?  Well, fortunately for me, the Sweeties are very good at letting me know their favourites.  I also have a few key things I look out for: has a stamp been used ('cos you have to stamp!);  the overall construction of the project and, really importantly, does the project fit our challenge theme?  Sometimes this helps me to narrow down the entries but sometimes it doesn't! I quite often end up wishing we could put you all in our Spotlight!

Our Spotlight winner this week is #44 Alyce who created this fabulous card



Your colouring of this gorgeous image is just amazing, Alyce.  Well done! Please take our Spotlight blinkie for your blog and display it with pride.

Now for our randomly chosen winner, who this week will receive a set of pens from Letraset!




Drumroll please...



That's you #97 Wendy F! Congratulations! To claim your prize, please contact Abi and Fi using the email link in the sidebar.


We have a new challenge on the go now.  We'd like to see stitching - real or faux, we don't mind - on your creations this week.  It seems appropriate then that Sew Sweet are our sponsors and they are very kindly giving away a voucher for their fabby online store.



Don't forget, all of our entries each month are included in the monthly draw, the lucky winner of which will receive a £10 voucher for Joanna Sheen's online store.


Do join in with our Stitching challenge this week if you can - we can't wait to see what you make!

Have a fabby week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Alyce said...

WOW!!! Thank you SOOO much for spotlighting me! :D I am so super excited! Congrats to the lucky winners too :) xxx

Wendy said...

So excited to see I am the lucky winner of the pens, thanks so much off to email you now.
Wendy xx