Sunday, 13 May 2012

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  I hope that wherever you are, you are a little warmer than we are here in chilly Scotland! It's so cold that even my chickens don't want to come out of their henhouse!  It gives a whole new meaning to frozen chicken, doesn't it?

Well, moving on from my two-legged friends, we had a great response to our Four Legged Friend challenge last week.  It's always fascinating to see so many different styles and interpretations of our challenge themes but it doesn't make picking a winner any easier!

As much as I would like to give everyone who entered a Spotlight blinkie, I have to choose one winner, and I chose this fabulous creation by #50 Wendy Bickford




Well done, Wendy!  This is such a fun card and I love the combination of the buttons and the bunting.  Please take our blinkie for your blog and display it with pride!


Time now for Mr Random to do his thing and choose this week's prize winner.  Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous Whimsy Stamps so our lucky winner will receive 5 of their gorgeous digis!





And the winner is...




Yes, that's you   #43 Angela P!   Congratulations! Please use the email link in the sidebar to contact Abi and Fi and they will explain how to claim your prize.

We have a fabulous new challenge for you this week. The theme is "Flower Power" - we all love our flowers, don't we? You can make anything you like on a floral theme but remember, you need to STAMP to be eligible for entry into our prize draw.  On the subject of prizes, we are being sponsored by My Favourite Things, who are giving away a $25 gift voucher and of course, we also have our fabby monthly sponsor, Joanna Sheen

Well, I'm watching more big, black clouds rolling in and it isn't getting any warmer!  Looks like my window sills are going to be home to my plants for at least another week.  Come on, join in this week's challenge and brighten up our day with your flowery designs!

Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

No comments: