Sunday, 15 April 2012

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers! As the Easter holidays come to an end here in the UK, I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering where the last 2 weeks went! I certainly didn't get half as much done as I'd planned!

I did, however, manage to pick a winner for our Spotlight award this week.  It was another busy week at Sweet Stampin' Towers with entries featuring die cuts or doodles or both! And I chose...


this one!  The arrangement of the die cuts on this card is fabulous, don't you think?  Well done #37 Donna BMC.  Please take our Spotlight blinkie for your blog.

And now for our randomly chosen winner.  This week we are sponsored by My Mum's Craft Shop who are giving away a £10 voucher for their online shop. 



Congratulations # 13 Hilde Loch!  Please contact Abi and Fi using the email link in the sidebar and they will arrange for you to receive your voucher.

Our new challenge is a corker!  "Girlie but no pink"!  Quite a twist, eh? We can't wait to see the pretty-but-non-pink colour schemes you come up with!  And don't forget that there are prizes up for grabs from our monthly sponsor, Joanna Sheen, and this week's sponsor, Pollycraft.

Have a great week everyone and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Priya Balan said...

We are your source for free Facebook Covers. Here you will find FB Covers or Facebook Timeline Covers (whatever you call it!). We will continue to add new fb covers on a daily basis

Donna said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in the Spotlight of the Week. I'm truly honored.
hugs
Donna xx