Friday, 16 December 2011

Things with Wings

Morning Folks, I'm doing my Saturday morning rush around this morning for my last coffee morning of the year. Then I must start thinking about doing my Christmas shopping!! In the midst of all that though it's time for another cracking challenge..... THINGS WITH WINGS.

We're sponsored this week by the very wonderful Bugaboo.

Bugaboo

I do love me some Bugaboo & not only did we get to pick an image to play with, we are also delighted to be joined by 2 of the very talented Bugaboo DT, Woohoo! Gorgeous work Cheryl & Melissa.

You could be the lucky winner of:
Bugaboo Prize

So without further ado, here's your inspiration:

Cheryl - using wee one bugs - bee


Melissa - using Clyde sorry to hear


Guest Designer Donna



Abi - using Silhouette butterfly



Dora - using bird graduation


Holley - using Ava Mistletoe Fairy


Lisa - using Ava Fairy


Pamela - using Ava Mistletoe Fairy


Susan - using Winter bird and snowman


Tracey - using wee one angel cloud


Wedgie - using Stella Tidbits Fairy


There you have it, what gorgeous creations, I hope you're inspired to play along in between all those Christmas preparations!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Fiona said...

fab creations Team Abi!!

x

Victoria said...

Fab design team inspiration! I love looking at all your different layouts - they give me lots of ideas. Thank you for sharing x

cotnob said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration, thanks for the fun challenge.
Pauline
x