Sunday, 11 December 2011

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers! Hope you are all safe, well and warm after what, for many of us, has been a wild weather week!

Once again we had an amazing number of snow-themed entries - talk about art imitating life! My Spotlight pick this week is a very seasonal one and I feel it really sums up the magic of Christmas.




Very well done, Heidy! I can't stop looking at this beautiful card and each time I see it I think "I wish I'd made that"!  Please take our Spotlight blinkie for your lovely blog.

Mr Random has been put to work once again to choose the winner of the fabulous Fizzy Moon paper pad donated by our sponsor Emma of Crafty Emma's Store.  And the winner is...



#3 Caroline! Congratulations! Please contact Abi and Fi using the email link in the sidebar and they will make arrangement to get your prize to you.

So what does this week have in store, I wonder?  Better weather, I hope, particularly for those who currently still have no power at home.  Do take care everyone, especially if you are travelling.  Hopefully you'll manage to find some time to wind down and join in with our new challenge, which is Things with Wings.  Bugaboo are our sponsors this week and you could win 7 digis of your choice if Mr Random picks your entry!

Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Many congratulations:) Sandra H

heidy said...

Oh you make me blush lol thanks for choicing me
Hugs Heidy

riliska said...

That is such a cute card! I love this! Fabulous job!!!