Sunday, 4 December 2011

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers! We obviously picked a popular theme last week, judging by the record number of entries -and what fabulous entries they were! I keep a notepad with my potential Spotlight winners beside the computer to help me make the final selection and it's no exaggeration to say that my list extends over a couple of pages this week!

However, after much blog hopping I decided on this little beauty:


Well done #121 Scrap Ellen - your card is stunning! Please take our blinkie and display it on your blog with pride!

And now for our weekly winner, who will receive 5 digis from Pollycraft, our lovely sponsor for this challenge.  Mr Random chose...


Congratulations #128 Lizy! Please contact Abi and Fi using the email link in the sidebar and they will arrange for you to get your prize.

Our challenge this week is particularly appropriate for some of us, given the weather forecast - SNOW!  It can be anything snowy but please remember, you must have some stamping on whatever it is you have made. One lucky winner will be getting a lush paper pad from Crafty Emma's store - perfect for those last-minute cards.

I'm off to light the fire and warm my hands and feet ... told you it was freezing here!

Have a lovely week everyone and keep safe and warm.  Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Fabulous card and congratulations to the winner:) Sandra H

Lizy said...

Ooh thank you Mr Random! I have emailed you ladies :)
Lizy x