Friday, 9 December 2011

Is it snowing at Sweet Stampin'...

Align Center
Good morning sweet stampers on this freezing cold morning!! Before I get on to this weeks challenge, can I just say a humongous thanks to all those who entered our challenge last week...my goodness another record number of entries but keep 'em coming!!

The challenge this week is "snowmen, snowflakes, snow people or just snow"...get the idea....snow something!! In addition make sure you include something that has been stamped aswell.

Our sponsor this week is Crafty Emma's Store....

Crafty Emma's Store

...who are offering up this fab paper pad from Fizzy Moon.

Check out the inspiration from Team Fi below but heading the cards is Donna who is our Guest Designer for the month of December.


Donna


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥


9 comments:

Shalini said...

i loove snow, becoz we don't have it in our part of the world!!! love the challenge and fab work by the DT!!! Thanks for the inspirations!!!

Craftdee said...

Lovely work ladies, what a talented bunch you are! I just wanted to say how happy I am to be your Guest Designer this month, thanks for having me... and for your lovely comments on my blog too :-) Donna
PS Natali, your English is fine... much better than my Russian (none!) Donna

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Holidays Everyone! I've entered my first challenge here at Sweet Stampin' and hope to participate more in the future! Everyones cards are stunning!

Sue said...

Fantastic DT cards Luv Sue x

Spyder said...

Lovely Challenge and amazing DT cards!
(Lyn)

Benzi said...

What awesome creations from the Sweet Stampin' DT. I love each one. Super fun challenge. Thanks!

Crafty Chris said...

Thanks for the challenge
Beautiful DT creations
Crafty Chris x

Paulagriff said...

Gorgeous DT cards and a lovely challenge, thank you :))

cotnob said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration and fab challenge.
Thank you.
Pauline
x