Sunday, 6 November 2011

Top 5 in the Spotlight and Weekly Winner!

Oh my goodness!  What a week!  Over 300 entries - a Sweet Stampin' record, surely!  And what a fabulous lot of entries they were, too.  Certainly far too many to pick just one Spotlighter but with so many beautiful creations to choose from it was near enough impossible to get a Top Five! Abi and Fi will tell you that our respective broadband connections have been crackling and steaming as a result of the many emails it has taken to get (and agree on lol!) the final selection!

So without any further waffling from me, here are our Top 5 entries in the Spotlight this week:













 
So, what do you think?  Aren't they lovely?  Many, many congratulations to all of our Top 5. Please take our blinkie for your blogs, Spotlighters - you have certainly earned it!

Here at Sweet Stampin' Towers we do like to showcase young talent and we thought you might like to see an entry by a very talented young designer, Carrie, who is eight years old.  Creativity obviously runs in Carrie's family and we thought this was a stunner!  Well done, Carrie!


And now we come to the random draw for this week's prize winner.


Yes, # 261 Detje, you are the lucky winner of some fab digis from the Stamping Boutique!  Please use the email link in the sidebar to contact Fi and Abi, who will let you know how to claim your prize.

Just time now to remind of our new challenge, which is a photo inspiration one.  And Fi has some fabby Sugar Nellie stamps for the lucky randomly chosen winner (yes, that's right, SUGAR NELLIE!!).

Right, I think I'm going to have to have a lie down in a darkened room after this marathon post! Have a wonderful week Sweet Stampers and Happy Stampin'!


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratulations to the winner and great cards too!:) Sandra H

Kristi S said...

Oh My! many thanks for spolighting my card,I am honored. Congrats to the rest of the winners!

xGemmax said...

Woohoo...Thanks ever so sweet stampin team for spotlighting my card & i will wear my badge with pride :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Deb.x said...

Thankyou so much for choosing me for top 3 am so thrilled. Congrats to other well deserved winners.
Regards
Deb.x

Mariska said...

Thank you so much for spotlighting my card!! Like Gemma said, I'll also wear my badge with pride!