Sunday, 18 September 2011

Spotlight and Weekly Winners

I don't know about you, but I was more than ready for the weekend.  Once I'd eventually got the dreaded h****work out of the way (see Abi's tips on cutting this in half!!!) I managed to spend a very pleasant hour sorting out my ribbons and my flowers ... bliss.  More of flowers later, tho'!

On to this week's winners.  Our theme was "Teenage" and once again, Sweet Stampers, the quality of your creations was awesome.  For the Spotlight this week I went for something just a little different - I think this is really classy and stylish.


Well done, #13 Julie! The attention to detail and layout of this card is just amazing.  Please take our blinkie for your blog and display it with pride.

Our randomly chosen prize winner this week will be able to choose 5 digis from the fabulous

Fairy Dust Crafts


Fairy Dust Crafts!  And the lucky winner is ...
 
#4 Jo!  Congrats Jo! Please contact Abi and Fi using the link in the sidebar and they will let you know how to claim your digis.
 
I mentioned flowers earlier.  I love 'em, and find it hard to make a card without them.  So our challenge this week is quite simply "Flowers". There is an optional sketch this week created by the (very tanned) loveliness that is Wedgie - you don't have to follow it, but if you haven't already seen it, let me tell you, it's a beauty!  Don't forget that as well as our weekly prize we have a monthly prize kindly donated this time by Heather Ellis.  So lets see those floral designs, Sweet Stampers!
 
Have a great week everyone!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratulations to the winner!:) Sandra H

julieprice3 said...

Awesome,thanks so much for chosing my card for the spotlight this week
Hugs Julie P

Jo said...

OMG! what a lovely surprize! :)
Thank you so much, emailing you now :)
Jo xx

xxxtglxxx said...

congrats to the winners and the card were gorgeous :)

hugs

xxalisonxx