Sunday, 25 September 2011

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers! Hope you are all having a great weekend and finding time to do a little bit of crafting!

We had another great response to our challenge last week and once again, the quality of the entries was amazing.  It was a challenge theme close to my heart as I love flowers and would have them all over the house if I could.  Instead I put masses of them on my cards!  Your cards this week were so gorgeous and I admit I had a bit of a struggle in deciding which of my top 4 would be in the Spotlight as each one was very different.  However, after visiting each one again (and again, and again!) I finally decided on this card by #82 Rebekah!



Isn't it fabulous - each time I look at it I find something new to admire!  Well done, Rebekah!  If you click on the Badges tab at the top of the page it will take you to the code for our Spotlight Blinkie. 

Now for the weekly winner, chosen by Mr Random.  Our sponsor for the Flowers challenge was Stamp Galaxy who are giving the lucky winner 3 of their Toodles stamps and a ribbon assortment.  Who will it be..?

Unfortunately Mr Random is having a strop and won't let me copy the Random Generator result box, but before he had a hissy fit he chose #76 Mary D. Congratulations Mary! Just email Abi and Fi using the link in the sidebar and they'll let you know how to claim your stamping goodies!

Now this week's challenge is an easy-peasy one - Anything Goes! We have a brilliant sketch for you to follow, courtesy of our fabulous Sweetie, the lovely Vicky.  The sketch is optional and it won't affect your chances of winning if you don't use it, but it's such a beauty I'm sure you'll want to use it and not just once!

We have some great prizes on offer - Quixotic Paperie are our weekly sponsors and we have our monthly sponsor, the fabby Heather Ellis, for one randomly chosen winner from all our entries in September. 

Will we get the heatwave they're forecasting next week?  It would be rather nice, wouldn't it, although for the Sweeties in Scotland (me, Alison and Fi) I'm not holding out too much hope!  Wherever you are, have a wonderful week and Happy Stamping!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratulatons Rebekah your an instant winner with all your projects well done:) Sandra H

Teresa said...

I totally agree this card by Rebekah is a 100% winner it's beautiful. xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Awesome choice this is one of the most amazing card I've ever seen!
Congratulations Rebekah!!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Rebekah said...

Aww thanks guys! So pleased to be the spotlight! Hugs Rebekah xx