Saturday, 17 September 2011

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers!

Well hello my super sweet Saturday stampers!  I hope this weekend is gonna be a great one for you!  After revealing some of my erm... slightly dubious housekeeping habits to you during the week, I'm trying to redeem myself now!!  So I haven't got time to waffle, let's just get on with the challenge....

This week we know you're gonna love this one....FLOWERS, chosen by the tantalising Tracey!  Yep, it's that simple, we just want to see some flowers on your cards.  September's fabulous sponsor is Heather Ellis & this week's sponsor is a new one to us...Stamp Galaxy who are offering the winner 3 toodles regular stamps, complete with mounting foam & a selection of their delicious range of ribbons.  Head across to the the shop & check them out, I've certainly got my eye on a few things!!

Don't forget it's Sketchy September too so here's this week's OPTIONAL sketch courtesy of our very own Wedgie....



Now on to our inspiration, firstly our Super guest designer Wendy:



Abi


Alison - using a Heather Ellis Image.






Wedgie - using a Heather Ellis image.


Zoe

Coming Soon

Can't wait to see what you create, I have a feeling we're in for some real beauties this week & lots of 'em!!  Don't forget our current DT call click here for details & requirements & here if you also want to read about my housekeeping habits lol!  You can also just add DT after your entry.

Hugs xx
♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

13 comments:

Teresa said...

Beautiful cards & tag team Abi and I love that sketch, hope I can make a card for this one. Hugs Teresa xx

Fiona said...

fab creations Team Abi...

x

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally beautiful DT samples...thanks for a fun challenge! Hugs ~S~

Teresa said...

Gorgeous cards, thanks for the great challenge, love the sketch I have to try that next. hugs Teresa xx

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous work from the DT and a fab challenge!!

Hugs Hazel xx

Shelly said...

Hi girls! Thanks for an easy challenge this week, we all love flowers! Lovely Dt creations, thanks for the inspiration! Shelly x

Santhosh Kumar. S said...

Beautiful cards. Love the designs and colors. And ha.. please do checkout my handmade cards at www.eigth.in

Carrie said...

Wonderful inspiration, thank you for the chance to play along with you all.
Carrie

alethea said...

OMG I forgot to link up my card!!! Thankfully I have done it now as I wanted to be considered for a DT position!!! Lucky i realized or I would have been very disappointed!! Hopefully i'm not too late!! If i am never mind, will try again next time!! Thanks! Hugsxxx

Lil said...

Lovely blog - I am new to blogging but will definitely be entering more challenges Hugs Lili Bx

ileana said...

Wonderful creations! thanks for a fun challenge :-)

Wendy said...

i love the flowers theme - thanks for the challenge!

Whatabloom said...

Get easy money with What A bloom by become one of the affiliate with us Flowers Affiliate for more information.

Get Canadian Flowers At whatABloom.com