Sunday, 28 August 2011

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Babies & Little Ones

Good morning Sweet Stampers! Hope you've all had a wonderful week, wherever you are and whatever you've been up to.  It's been another busy one here at Sweet Stampin' Towers and we've really enjoyed looking at your baby/little one-themed creations this week.

Today the Spotlight falls on #35 Carolyn, who made this sweet card! I just love this sleepy little cutie!





Well done and thank you for sharing this lovely card with us, Carolyn - please take our Spotlight blinkie for your blog.

And now for our winner of this week's prize, 7 digis from the fabby Bugaboo stamps! Mr Random did his thing and chose ...


# 15 Sally M.  This is providence indeed, as Sally's card was also in my Top 3 when I was choosing our Spotlight winner.  Well done, Sally - please contact Abi and Fi using the link in the sidebar and they will let you know how to claim your digis!

Our challenge this week is one dear to my heart as it contains some of my favourite things - strawberries and chocolate (the challenge includes cream, too, but I can take or leave that on my strawbs!).  The Team Fi Sweeties have excelled themselves this week with their lovely creations and we can't wait to see what you, our lovely Sweet Stampers make!

Have a fabulous week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Congratulations Sally and also to Carolyn your card is gorgeous well done!:) Sandra H

mueppi said...

Your card is gorgeous Sally!
Congratulation!
Hugs Gisela

Kirei na Kami said...

What?!? Me??? I am speechless! Wow!!! Thank you so very much for choosing my card!!! This means a great deal to me!! Again, I thank you!!!

Congratulations to Sally!!!!

Happy Hugs!!!
Carolyn