Sunday, 17 July 2011

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  Or should I say "Bonjour!"? I'm back from my travels and first need to say a huge thank you to the loveliness that is Abi for covering for me last week. And it looks like I picked a good week to be back - we had so many lovely entries for our Cute and Cuddly challenge and it was a pleasure visiting you all!

Well let's get things started by announcing who's in the Spotlight this week.  I fell in love with this card the minute I saw it ...


Many congratulations to # 29 Leann - your card is absolutely gorgeous! Please take our Spotlight winner's blinkie for your lovely blog.

And now for this week's winner of 5 digis from Di's Digi Downloads.  I got Mr Random to do his thing and he chose ...  # 53 Netty.  

Well done, Netty! Please contact Abi and Fi using the link and they will let you know how to claim your digis.

We have a lovely challenge for you this week, Sweet Stampers, with the opportunity to win 5 digis from  Fairy Dust Crafts.  We'd love to see your designs on the theme of "One for the Boys", so let's see those male stamps and papers!

Look forward to visiting you all. Happy Stamping!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, thanks sooo much. Can't wait to join in for this week too !!!

Annette
xxx

Leann said...

Aaaaaaw, thank you!
Leann x

Sandra said...

Congratulations:) Sandra H