Saturday, 23 July 2011

F..F...F...F....Fashion!!!

Happy Saturday my wonderful & favourite challenge participants!!  I'm delighted so many of you are enjoying our challenges & submitting the most fabulous cards.  You need to keep challenging Tracey's brain when she picks the spotlight lol!  I'm sure you'll be almost as excited as me when I tell you it's less than 30 days to my concert..... You're not?  Must just be me then!!  BUT I know you will be excited to learn that we have a fabulous new challenge for you this week, hand picked by the very lovely Wedgie who would love to see your FASHION creations.

We're sponsored by the fabulous Stamping Boutique this week with a prize of 5 digi images of your choice, thanks so much Tracey!  We've showcased some of Tracey's amazing images below.

TSB.jpg image by SweetStampin

Here's some inspiration to get you started:

Our talented guest designer Stephanie - using Jennifer Latte Shoe Shopping


Abi using Alice Emo





Has a poorly fur baby this week so we've let her have some time off.  

Dora - Using Jade




Wedgie Using Jade






♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥



10 comments:

Sandra said...

Fabulous cards again team!!:) Sandra H

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous fashion cards Team Abi! Wedgie xxx

Fiona said...

fab cards Team Abi!!!

Tracey T said...

Doesn't take much to challenge the old girl's brain these days, Abi! xx

Teresa said...

Brilliant fashion cards Team Abi, love them all. Teresa xx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Love the DT inspiration!

Deanne :)

Craftdee said...

Great DT work, and thankds for the challenge, Dee

Hazel said...

Lovin the DT's cards - they are such an inspiration. Hazel x

Dawn Frost said...

You ladies have very high fashion card, mine is...not so much, lol! Thanks for a great challenge.

Hazel said...

Oh dear I was too late for Linky - my card is here x