Sunday, 12 June 2011

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Playing in the Summer Sun

Hello Sweet Stampers! Hope you're all having a great weekend and seeing some sunshine, especially as today's the day for announcing our winners for the Playing in the Summer Sun theme!

So many of you joined in this week and it was wonderful to visit you all.  I'm always amazed at how varied the entries are and this week was no exception.  I have managed to pick a Spotlight winner although I must admit it was almost a tie between two cards which had both been beautifully made.  In the end I decided on this one because I felt the challenge theme was instantly recognisable.  So many congratulations to...



#99 Wendy Ramlakhan.  I love your card, Wendy - many congratulations on being in the Spotlight this week!

And so to our weekly winner, who will receive a £10 voucher from Lili of the Valley.  What excellent timing this is, as they are releasing their new girlie stamps on 14th June.  I can feel a little spend coming on...

Well, I asked Mr Random to choose me a winner and he found



#13 Kleeblatt (Monika). Use the link in the sidebar to contact Abi and Fi to claim your fabby prize!

Prizes must be claimed by this coming Friday 9pm (GMT) or a new winner will be drawn, thanks.

Now, I'm a self-confessed greedy girl and I can't wait to visit you all to see your take on our Food Glorious Food challenge.  We've got more lovely prizes on offer - this week's sponsor is Bunny Zoe, who has a £10 voucher to give away and our monthly sponsor for June is Prairie Fairy, who has 5 digis for one randomly selected winner. 

Do join us if you can - try not to make my tummy rumble too much!  Have a wonderful week everyone and Happy Stamping!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

1 comment:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

WOW!! Thank you so much for Spotlighting my card!! :) Totally made my day!! xoxo

Hugs,
Wendy