Sunday, 1 May 2011

Spotlight and Easter Challenge Winner!

Hello Sweet Stampers!  Hope you're all enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend. The sun is still shining here in Scotland but it's blowing a gale, so no gardening for me today! My son has a friend staying with us for the weekend so I might get some time in the greenhouse while they entertain themselves.  Anyway, enough rambling on from me, I'm sure you want to know who our winners are this week!

First up, our Spotlight winner for last week's challenge.  It's always a challenge for me to pick just one winner and this week was certainly no exception. The standard of creations was just amazing and believe me when I say it's taken me ages to choose - I thought I'd done well to whittle my list down to just 7 designs! However, I finally went for this very original creation by Rianna!



Well done! The detail in this is just awesome!

Next we have our weekly prize winner as chosen by Mr Random.  He picked


Number 47 ... that's you Kathi!   Please contact Abi and Fi using the link in the sidebar to claim your prize, which is 5 digi stamps from the fabulous Di's Digi Downloads

Right, who's up for Trying Something New?  Apart from the fact that it's good for your brain and it's supposed to keep you young, it can also get you in our weekly Spotlight and give you a chance of winning our weekly and monthly prizes! This week we are lucky to be sponsored by the fabulous Tiddly Inks who are giving our randomly chosen weekly winner a $10 voucher for their online store!  Follow the link to see their lovely images.  This is also the last week to enter to be in with a chance of winning our monthly prize, which is not one, not two but SEVEN digi stamps from Bugaboo Stamps!

The Sweeties can't wait to see what you Sweet Stampers come up with this week - it really is a pleasure to visit you all and to see your beautiful designs.

Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday weekend and Happy Stamping!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

No comments: