Sunday, 10 April 2011

Sweet Stampin' Top 5!

As the Sweeties had a little break last week we don't have a challenge winner to announce today. However, we thought we would have another look at our weekly Spotlight winners so far this year and choose a Top 5. Well, that seemed like a good idea at the time, but trying to choose just 5 ... not easy, folks, believe me! We have had so many truly amazing cards over the past few weeks and it's taken me a while to choose, but here are my picks for the Sweet Stampin' Top 5 for the first quarter of 2011. In no particular order ...















Aren't they gorgeous?  Please grab our Top 5 Blinkie and display it with pride!!

sweet stampin challenge blog


Well done to everyone who has entered our challenges so far this year - we love seeing your entries and hopping over to visit you!
Do join us again this week - we can't wait to see what you come up with for our Sketch Challenge. Plus we have a fabby weekly sponsor - Bunny Zoe's Crafts - who is giving away a £10 voucher to one lucky random winner next week. And don't forget, our monthly sponsor for April is Bugaboo Stamps who have 7 digis of your choice to give away!


Have a wonderful week everyone and Happy Stamping!
♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

7 comments:

Fiona said...

great choice Tracey...I'm glad it wasn't me picking a top 5 as they are all fab!!

jules said...

wow they are gorgeous!!!!!

Abi said...

Wonderful choices hon, so lovely to revisit this amazing talent xx

Faye said...

Top choices Sweets, it must've been a tough job! Go get some Pimms...!
xxx

heidy said...

Thanks so much for picking me,I'm very proud
Hugs Heidy

coops said...

aw thankyou :D
what a great surprsie to see my little card in your top 5.
off to post my badge, big congrats to the other ladies too :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Thankyou for picking me in yoor top 5! I am delighted!
Hugs,
Teresa xx